Caltec has provided an onsite calibration service to its customers for 25 years.
Whether you are calibrating to meet quality, health and safety, or manufacturers’ standards; looking to achieve ISO 9000, PAS 125 or PAS 43, you can be confident that Caltec understands your needs and will take care of the whole calibration process so you don’t have to.
From the initial visit when we create your tool inventory, to providing test certificates, advice, and automatically arranging a follow up visit before your next due date, we have everything covered.
What We Calibrate
- Small Tools (Torque Wrenches / Multimeters / Vernier / Pressure Gauges)
- Wheel Balancers
- HeadLamp Beam Tester
Service Department Specific
- Exhaust Extraction Systems
- Oil Delivery Systems / Dispensers
- Caltec can carry out Vehicle Weighing up to 12000 kg
- In response to customers’ requests, Caltec are expanding their service to ensure they can calibrate high voltage equipment such as Insulation Testers and Voltage Probes
VAG authorised to calibrate the following equipment
- VAS 5051B
- VAS 6558A and 6558 1-1/9-6/9-7