We are currently looking to recruit an Engineer to carry out onsite calibrations and inspections in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire.
Calibration & Inspection Engineer
CALTEC ATC LTD – Milton Keynes
£30,000 – £40,000 a year
If you are a trained, qualified Engineer and can work both independently and as part of a team, have a full UK driving license and are keen to be involved in a rewarding working environment, please apply in writing with your CV to the address below.
Caltec ATC Ltd.
11, the Avenue,
Caltec is a leading Calibration and Inspection Company offering on-site services to the Automotive sector throughout the UK.
We are looking to recruit a Field Engineer to carry out onsite calibrations and inspections in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire
We will provide a vehicle and the specialist equipment required to carry out your tasks efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Minimum qualification: C&G level 2/3, NVQ level 2/3, HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- An Engineering background together with a general interest in technology and computing is required.
- Previous experience in Calibration is preferred, but not essential as job-specific training will be given.
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy with experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- A conscientious approach to work with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy of measurements and records.
- A clean driving licence is essential for the position,
- You will work to specific measurements and processes in order to meet Calibration, Health & Safety standards and Government Regulations.
- A flexible approach to working hours is essential and there may be occasional nights away.