CALTEC ATC LTD
Job Scheduler / Logistics
Salary Package £25,000-35,000 per annum
Caltec ATC Ltd is a leading Calibration and Inspection Company offering on-site services to the Automotive sector throughout the UK. We are looking to recruit a Scheduler to join our busy office team, based in High Legh, Cheshire. Initially for 6-12 months to cover sickness with an immediate start.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Organisation and planning the monthly visits due for our 14 national field Engineers
- Ensuring visits are planned effectively to satisfy location, skill set and work type
- Ensuring weekly planned value is recorded, monitored and reported each month in line with budget
- Highlighting any shortfalls (too little work to much work) and detailing these to Management.
- Maintaining databases and plans
- Updating the Management spreadsheets within specified timescales
- Liaising with customers
- Booking visits with customers
- Interpreting instructions and implementing actions according to ISO9001:2015 scheduling procedures
- Liaising with Engineer Support to ensure the appropriate equipment is available and in calibration, assisting with planning kit movement.
- Using personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in scheduling procedures
- Participating in team meetings, training and activities
- General office duties
The experience we’re looking for in a candidate
Proven experience in a Scheduling role.
- Excellent attention to detail – Quality is paramount to our business
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Able to work with Caltec systems and scheduling routines (Full training given)
- A positive approach to work and a team player
- Excellent organisation skills and good geographical knowledge
- The ability to work well under pressure e.g., sometimes dealing with last minute changes
- Excellent communication skills – you will be dealing with various stakeholders
- Be IT literate with good presentation skills
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday (increases with service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Monthly & Annual Bonus
- Working Hours 8.30-4.30
- Christmas shutdown (3 days reserved from Holiday allowance)
After 6 months
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Insurance
- Income protection
- Company Pension contribution
Please Apply in writing with your CV to Fiona Wild, Caltec ATC Ltd,11 The Ave, High Legh. WA166ND. Email email@example.com
Regional Field Engineer Vacancy
Caltec (ATC) Limited is a leading Calibration and Inspection Company offering on-site services to the Automotive Sector throughout the UK.
Due to continuing expansion, we are now looking to recruit a full time Calibration/Inspection Engineer to join our team based in the South East of England covering dealerships and independent garages in South London, Kent and Sussex. The candidate would ideally live in or around Sevenoaks
Job Type: Full Time Salary Package: £35-40K per annum
Responsibilities will include:
Representing Caltec and reinforcing our reputation and relationship with our clients whilst visiting their premises. Offering them professional advice and support when needed, ensuring their dealer, manufacturer and international standards are met.
Inspection, testing and calibration of a wide variety of automotive workshop tools, gauges and equipment whilst on-site.
Minimum qualification C & G, NVQ Level 2/3, ONC in mechanical or electrical engineering.
An Apprentice Trained Engineer familiar with modern technology.
Some experience of Calibration is preferred but not essential as job specific training will be given.
Good levels of numeracy and literacy with experience of word, excel and outlook are required.
A conscientious approach to work with a high attention to detail and accuracy of measurements and records.
You will work to specific measurements and processes in order to meet Calibration, Health & Safety Standards and Government Regulations.
A Clean Driving licence is essential
Confident, with good time management and customer service skills. You will work Mondays to Fridays – some flexibility to working hours is required and occasional nights away from home may be necessary.
20 days annual leave and 8 public holidays (holiday increases by 1 day for every 2 full years of service – up to a maximum of 25 days annual leave)
A company van, Laptop and printer, PPE and specialist tools and equipment will be provided.
The Salary package includes retirement pension, medical insurance, death in service insurance, income protection and an annual bonus.
Please apply in writing with your CV to:- Fiona Wild, Caltec (ATC) Ltd, 11 The Avenue, High Legh, Cheshire, WA16 6ND